Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cute Kleenex Desktop Companion

These cute Kleenex tissues box is really adorable. Designed by Chris Yoon a student at Portfolio Center.

This project began with a thought to design packaging with designers in mind, so I started to brainstorm for everyday items that could be reimagined and eventually landed upon Kleenex. Since I’m including myself in the target audience, I started to think through how the packaging could be designed so that it would be something I would enjoy having on my desk. Beyond simply decorating a Kleenex box, I wanted to think through how the product (the tissues) could interact with the packaging once it was open, which eventually led to a typewriter loaded with paper, a whale spraying from his blowhole, a cottage emitting smoke, and any number of executions that fit that idea - Chris Yoon



Click to read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment